Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prettify Your SharePoint Access Denied Page!

In one of my recent engagements, I had to customize the default "Access Denied" page in SharePoint 2010. I tried to be creative - therefore, I created a brand new SharePoint 2010's "Access Denied" page that provides a "friendly" message with a "friendly" graphic to be user-friendly. Below is the screenshot of the "Access Denied" custom layouts page I created:


I kept all existing hyperlinks that exist in the default "Access Denied" page. In addition, I created a hyperlink that can allow users to click to automatically send an email to SharePoint support. My hyperlink will open an outlook with pre-populated subject and body with dynamically generated text values.

Try today!

If you have done similar or just have a better, creative idea, please share!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 어랜만이야 연락처머야? ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 내 이메일은 youngmoony@gmail.com. 연락처 조바 오랜만에 통화하자

      Delete